Published: 29/11/2016 Last Updated: 02/12/2016 13:54:51 Tags: Welcare Bromley SE20 Charity Propertyworld
Thanks to the huge success and generosity of our local community last year with the present drop we will be holding another one this Christmas at our Penge office.
Welcare is an amazing charity that provides support in so many ways to the poorest families in our community and the Bromley Borough. The present drop will be for under privileged children and will help to brighten the holiday period for families who are experiencing difficulty.
We will start the collection from 21st November 2016 and this will run until the 12th December.
Your continued support of this charity is very much appreciated.
Thanking you in advance and a Merry Christmas to you all.
We are incredibly proud to announce one of our Directors, Dan Crowley, has just won the award for Best Estate Agent in London! The award is from AllAgents.co.uk, the largest review site for the property Industry and is based on the customer experience of thousands of customers across London’s 4500 estate agency offices. Our Senior Sales Manager Kevin Owen also came in London’s top 5 agents! Thank you to all our brilliant clients who took the time to write a review of their experience.
To see more click: https://www.allagents.co.uk/awards/2016/staff/sales/london/
• Artists Trail - take a tour of 26 venues across Sydenham and Forest Hill fringes, displaying the very best work of local artists, held over the weekends of 2nd/3rd and 9th/10th July
• Poetry Town - celebrate Sydenham’s own poets as well as bringing renowned poets Kei Miller and Mona Arshi for a wonderful poetry double bill; all part of the campaign to make Sydenham known as the UK’s first Poetry Town
• Open-air screening of Some Like It Hot, preceded by a live jazz picnic
• Musical highlights include Romeo and Michele Stodart of Mercury nominated The Magic Numbers performing alongside singing sensation Ren Harvieu
• Comedy highlights include stand up with Paul Kerensa and friends and Comedy Cabaret, a modern music hall extravaganza hosted by Jody Kamali
• Foxtots Bop – a baby and toddler group playing live, original music designed for babies and toddlers upwards!
• Stand Up Tempest – Open air theatre in a magical surrounding fit for the Bard
For more information on what’s on click here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/whats-on/
You can download a full copy of the festival brochure by clicking here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/wp-content/themes/sa2016/Brochures/SA_4%20_FINAL_web.pdf
Or simply pop into our Sydenham or Penge offices and collect a FREE brochure!
RAIN OR SHINE ITS SUMMER FESTIVAL TIME!
Propertyworld is very pleased to support the Marian Vian Summer Fair. We hope the day is a huge success and the children have a great day. Click here.
The Penge Festival this year is bigger and better! There are a huge range of activities and events that celebrate all the great things that Penge has to offer. Why not join us and celebrate the Penge Festival2016 Click here or here to view this year's highlights which include a teddy bears picnic, Tour de Penge an Art Trail and the Grande Festival Fete.
If you would like more information please email email@example.com
Our Sydenham SE26 branch has a 99% customer satisfaction rating and is ranked 36 out of 25561 Estate Agents, in the UK although we have only been established in Penge SE20 for just over a year we are just as proud of being ranked 320 out of 25561 Estate Agents with 99% customer satisfaction rating. We would like to say a huge thank you to all of our customers.
Published: 19/02/2016 Last Updated: 29/11/2016 16:44:33 Tags: Welcare Bromley SE20 Charity Propertyworld
The egg does not have to big or expensive and all egg donations will be greatly received. The deadline to drop Easter Egg off to the office will be the 17th March 2016 (Easter is here early this year).
I know that you will give as much as you can and continue to support this charity and help to put smiles on children’s faces.
If you would like to make a monetary donation we can take these as well and will add them to monies raised from our charity nights.
From all of the team here at Propertyworld we would like to thank you in advance for all of your help and support.