Published: 11/12/2017 Last Updated: 11/12/2017 14:46:54 Tags: Articles
- Clean. A really deep clean costs very little, but goes along way to give buyers the right impression of your home.
- Declutter. Personal items that show the lovely life your family have enjoyed in the property are not what a buyer has come to see – they want to imagine the lovely life they could create there, so be sure to give them the space to do that.
- Remove bulky furniture. If it’s too big for the space you risk making your property appear smaller. Temporary storage might be a possible solution here.
- Spruce decoration & keep it simple. Most households have a to-do list of odd jobs like fixing a kitchen drawer that no longer closes properly or replacing cracked tiles. Potential buyers may notice minor issues and worry they’re a bigger problem. Pay attention to detail.
- Let there be light. A naturally sunny home is something most buyers dream of but if you think your property needs a boost you can keep décor light, use mirrors to reflect light and remove anything that might block those rays shining through.
- Curb appeal. Mow the lawn, clear the gutters, paint window frames. Look at your neighbour’s homes and compare – what will a potential buyer think?
When a proud Christmas Fairy loses her place on top of the Christmas tree, her adventures are just beginning. But an encounter with a lonely snowman changes everything … Can she find a new home and the snowman make a new friend? Join Spontaneous Productions in this magical story of learning and friendship.
The show is completely free and lasts approx 20 minutes. It will perform on the hour at 2 & 3pm at Sydenham Community Library on Sat 2 December and at 1, 2, 3 & 4pm in the Main Hall Upstairs at the Sydenham Centre on Sat 9 December. Seating is limited to 100 people per show so get there early to get the best seats!
In addition, those spending up to £500,000 will benefit, as the first £300,000 will remain stamp duty-free. But what does this really mean for the market and prices in London?
PropertyWorld Director Dan Crowley comments “Abolition of stamp duty for first time buyers is well intended, and hopefully a boost for those trying to get on the ladder. Only time will tell if it also pushes up house prices. Evidence from similar attempts in the past suggest that will be the unintended consequences.”
If you're looking to get a foot on the property ladder click here to find your perfect first home.
Expect old favourites like Santa's Grotto, craft stalls, cake stall, face painting, and much much more. We look forward to seeing you there!
As proud sponsors of the event we've got our hands on some raffle tickets, so if you fancy your chances at winning the £250 Sainsbury's voucher pop by our Sydenham office before the end of the month and get yours! Tickets are £1 each. Good luck, and we're sure the fair will be fantastic fun.
Published: 27/10/2017 Last Updated: 06/11/2017 14:35:28 Tags: Awards
Published: 12/10/2017 Last Updated: 30/10/2017 13:01:52 Tags: Local
Published: 19/09/2017 Last Updated: 12/10/2017 23:00:20 Tags: Awards
#BestLondonAgent #CommunityChampion #PropertyIndustryAwards#NegotiatorAwards https://www.thenegotiatorawards.co.uk/…
Published: 21/06/2016 Last Updated: 12/10/2017 23:26:26 Tags: Awards
We are incredibly proud to announce one of our Directors, Dan Crowley, has just won the award for Best Estate Agent in London! The award is from AllAgents.co.uk, the largest review site for the property Industry and is based on the customer experience of thousands of customers across London’s 4500 estate agency offices. Our Senior Sales Manager Kevin Owen also came in London’s top 5 agents! Thank you to all our brilliant clients who took the time to write a review of their experience.
To see more click: https://www.allagents.co.uk/awards/2016/staff/sales/london/
• Artists Trail - take a tour of 26 venues across Sydenham and Forest Hill fringes, displaying the very best work of local artists, held over the weekends of 2nd/3rd and 9th/10th July
• Poetry Town - celebrate Sydenham’s own poets as well as bringing renowned poets Kei Miller and Mona Arshi for a wonderful poetry double bill; all part of the campaign to make Sydenham known as the UK’s first Poetry Town
• Open-air screening of Some Like It Hot, preceded by a live jazz picnic
• Musical highlights include Romeo and Michele Stodart of Mercury nominated The Magic Numbers performing alongside singing sensation Ren Harvieu
• Comedy highlights include stand up with Paul Kerensa and friends and Comedy Cabaret, a modern music hall extravaganza hosted by Jody Kamali
• Foxtots Bop – a baby and toddler group playing live, original music designed for babies and toddlers upwards!
• Stand Up Tempest – Open air theatre in a magical surrounding fit for the Bard
For more information on what’s on click here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/whats-on/
You can download a full copy of the festival brochure by clicking here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/wp-content/themes/sa2016/Brochures/SA_4%20_FINAL_web.pdf
Or simply pop into our Sydenham or Penge offices and collect a FREE brochure!
RAIN OR SHINE ITS SUMMER FESTIVAL TIME!
Propertyworld is very pleased to support the Marian Vian Summer Fair. We hope the day is a huge success and the children have a great day. Click here.
The Penge Festival this year is bigger and better! There are a huge range of activities and events that celebrate all the great things that Penge has to offer. Why not join us and celebrate the Penge Festival2016 Click here or here to view this year's highlights which include a teddy bears picnic, Tour de Penge an Art Trail and the Grande Festival Fete.
If you would like more information please email email@example.com
Our Sydenham SE26 branch has a 99% customer satisfaction rating and is ranked 36 out of 25561 Estate Agents, in the UK although we have only been established in Penge SE20 for just over a year we are just as proud of being ranked 320 out of 25561 Estate Agents with 99% customer satisfaction rating. We would like to say a huge thank you to all of our customers.
Published: 19/02/2016 Last Updated: 29/11/2016 16:44:33 Tags: Welcare Bromley SE20 Charity Propertyworld
The egg does not have to big or expensive and all egg donations will be greatly received. The deadline to drop Easter Egg off to the office will be the 17th March 2016 (Easter is here early this year).
I know that you will give as much as you can and continue to support this charity and help to put smiles on children’s faces.
If you would like to make a monetary donation we can take these as well and will add them to monies raised from our charity nights.
From all of the team here at Propertyworld we would like to thank you in advance for all of your help and support.