The Sydenham Summer Arts Festival is nearly here! For the 8th year running Propertyworld is proud to be the main supporters of this action packed 10 days festival celebrating the very best of Sydenham Art. Beginning on the 1st of July, there is something for everyone with a fabulous mix of poetry, drama, comedy, film and visual arts. Best of all over 50% of all the events are FREE! This Summer’s highlights include:
• Artists Trail - take a tour of 26 venues across Sydenham and Forest Hill fringes, displaying the very best work of local artists, held over the weekends of 2nd/3rd and 9th/10th July
• Poetry Town - celebrate Sydenham’s own poets as well as bringing renowned poets Kei Miller and Mona Arshi for a wonderful poetry double bill; all part of the campaign to make Sydenham known as the UK’s first Poetry Town
• Open-air screening of Some Like It Hot, preceded by a live jazz picnic
• Musical highlights include Romeo and Michele Stodart of Mercury nominated The Magic Numbers performing alongside singing sensation Ren Harvieu
• Comedy highlights include stand up with Paul Kerensa and friends and Comedy Cabaret, a modern music hall extravaganza hosted by Jody Kamali
• Foxtots Bop – a baby and toddler group playing live, original music designed for babies and toddlers upwards!
• Stand Up Tempest – Open air theatre in a magical surrounding fit for the Bard
For more information on what’s on click here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/whats-on/
You can download a full copy of the festival brochure by clicking here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/wp-content/themes/sa2016/Brochures/SA_4%20_FINAL_web.pdf
Or simply pop into our Sydenham or Penge offices and collect a FREE brochure!
RAIN OR SHINE ITS SUMMER FESTIVAL TIME!