Sydenham Artists Trail is back...
Published: 25/04/2021 Last Updated: 27/04/2021 20:36:04 Tags: Sydenham Arts, Local
Taking place over the weekends of 11th/12th and 18th/19th September, you can expect a hybrid of virtual and exhibition space art. For details, including how the event will be Covid secure, and to register your interest in taking part please click here.
Christmas in the Jungle!
Published: 29/11/2016 Last Updated: 07/12/2016 08:02:57 Tags: Sydenham Arts, Christmas, Panto, Lovelocal
Sydenham Arts Festival 2016
Published: 20/06/2016 Last Updated: 06/07/2016 16:30:10 Tags: Sydenham, SE26, Sydenhamarts
• Artists Trail - take a tour of 26 venues across Sydenham and Forest Hill fringes, displaying the very best work of local artists, held over the weekends of 2nd/3rd and 9th/10th July
• Poetry Town - celebrate Sydenham’s own poets as well as bringing renowned poets Kei Miller and Mona Arshi for a wonderful poetry double bill; all part of the campaign to make Sydenham known as the UK’s first Poetry Town
• Open-air screening of Some Like It Hot, preceded by a live jazz picnic
• Musical highlights include Romeo and Michele Stodart of Mercury nominated The Magic Numbers performing alongside singing sensation Ren Harvieu
• Comedy highlights include stand up with Paul Kerensa and friends and Comedy Cabaret, a modern music hall extravaganza hosted by Jody Kamali
• Foxtots Bop – a baby and toddler group playing live, original music designed for babies and toddlers upwards!
• Stand Up Tempest – Open air theatre in a magical surrounding fit for the Bard
For more information on what’s on click here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/whats-on/
You can download a full copy of the festival brochure by clicking here: http://sydenhamarts.co.uk/wp-content/themes/sa2016/Brochures/SA_4%20_FINAL_web.pdf
Or simply pop into our Sydenham or Penge offices and collect a FREE brochure!
RAIN OR SHINE ITS SUMMER FESTIVAL TIME!