Let Only Service
This service is designed for those landlords that want to benefit from Propertyworld’s letting experience whilst retaining responsibility for ongoing management of their property. This is our simplest and most cost effective service.
Cost: Fee equivalent to One months’ rent plus VAT
Example: If the rent is £1000 pcm, the fee will be £1200 (£1000 x 20% VAT = £1200)
Letting Plus Service
This service is designed for landlords who are keen to keep costs down and do not need full management but who appreciate the convenience of having a local agent on hand, who can inspect their property regularly, hold keys on their behalf and give them the reassurance of landlord’s legal cover.
Cost: One off fee equivalent to one and a half’s month’s rent plus VAT
Example: if the rent is £1000pcm, the fee will be £1800 inc VAT (£1500 x 20% VAT= £1800)
Full Management Service
Property management can be time consuming and stressful. Our full management service is designed to take care of everything and give you complete peace of mind. From finding the right tenants and completing all checks and documentation, to regular inspections and dealing with all maintenance queries, our experienced management team will take care of everything.
Cost: 16.2% inc VAT (13.5% of monthly rent plus VAT)
Initial fee equivalent to half a month’s rent plus VAT
Example: If the rent is £1000 pcm the fee will be an initial £600 (£500 x 20% VAT = £600). Then £162 pcm (16.2% of £1000 = £162)
Before the tenancy starts payable to Propertyworld
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
During the tenancy payable to Propertyworld
- Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate per annum.
- Where keys are lost, if we assist you, we will charge the actual cost of replacement key(s) if you collect it from our offices. If we have to meet you at the property we will charge you £15 per hour plus the cost if the replacement keys(s). If the key is lost outside of business hours you will be charged the cost of an emergency locksmith. If you want extra keys for other family occupiers, you will have to arrange and pay for these yourself.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy·Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy·Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenant and Landlord Protection
Propertyworld is a member of two client money protection schemes:
- Client Money Protect, Membership Number CMP005577
- SAFE agent, Licence Number A4617
Membership Number D01416 (Sydenham office) and T03318 (Penge Office)
Client Money Protect Certificate
Safe Agent Certificate
The Property Ombudsman Membership (Sydenham)
The Property Ombudsman Membership (Penge)
If you have a complaint, you can find Propertyworld’s complaints procedure in the link below:
Customer Complaints Procedure